OFFERING LIMITED IN-HOUSE DINING
We open daily at 5pm
To make a reservation, please reach out via phone (202-319-9353)
– Reservations are required by ABC (max party size per table: 6 guests). No additional guests may be seated.
– We ask at least one person from each party to fill out a contact tracing sheet.
– Guests are required to wear a mask when not directly eating or drinking.
– Self-seating is not permitted.
– Moving chairs and switching tables are not permitted – this is to ensure a safe 6ft. distance.
– Guests must order all food and beverages from a server. At least one prepared food item must be purchased per table.
ENJOY OUR BBQ & DRINKS AT HOME
Beer, wine and food will be available for carryout service as well.
Daily hours of operation will be limited to 5pm-10pm
We wish you all peace and safety during this unique time.
Thank you for your understanding and for your continued support.
Sincerely, The Smoke & Barrel Team
We provide a casual environment and warm knowledgeable service for you to enjoy Chef Logan McGear’s unique interpretation of country cooking. Our signature bbq and hot sauces complement the flavor of our house-smoked meats so well, you’ll be asking for a bottle to take home.
For the whiskey lover, we have selected some of the finest the world has to offer, and present them neat, on the rocks, or mixed with housemade ingredients in modern variations of classic cocktails.